Loads operated by electronic devices are increasingly adopted in more and more industrial and commercial applications such as: variable speed drives, rectifiers, UPS, DC power supplies, TV, energy efficiency lamps, photocopies. These loads generate waveform distorsions that become threat for and network components.
Specifically voltage and current harmonics, where the latter is the more dangerous, generate a series of problems, examples:
- Cable overheating.
- Undue tripping of circuit breakers.
- Capacitor overloading and network resonance.
- Neutral cable overload.
- Transformer premature ageing.
- Electronic appliances disturbance.
AF is the new generation of active harmonic filters. It reliably mitigates harmonics and compensates voltage dips as well as reactive power. The AF analizes network disturbances and provides an opposite compensation curren. In doing so, AF actively adapts to fluctuations and responds in less than half a millisecond. Its compact dimensions, simple installation and digital intelligence allow for a quick and straight forward integration in most different applications.
- Building automation
- Data centers
- Machines and automation ship propulsion
- Tunnel ventilation
- Motor drives
- Welding equipment
- Water treatments
- Rated voltage: 380V to 480V
- Frequency: 47 to 63 Hz
- Rated compensation current: 30 to 100A @ 40°C
- Total harmonic current distorsion: THID: <5%
- Compensation until al 50° harmonic
- Responce time: <300 μS
- Protection degree: IP20
- Forced cooling
- Overload capability: 2.5xIn per 10ms
- Ambient temperature: 40°C
- Altitude: 1000m
- Parallel operation up to 5 AF filters
- Communication interfaces: ethernet, RS485, ModBus
- Digital controller with FFT
- Current limitation: rated current
- Standards UL508,
- Complaince CE (LVD 2006/95/EC)
W x D x H mm
|Rated neutral line